We will be cruising with the Vision of the Seas.
Thousands of windows showcase the world’s most memorable coastlines and ports. Whether you’re cruising the Inside Passage or docked in Cozumel, you’ll never lose sight of the reason you came aboard. The 2,435-guest Vision of the Seas has beautiful onboard amenities too. There’s the very soothing Day Spa, two pools, six whirlpools, and the Masquerade Theatre, which features nightly entertainment, like contemporary musical stage productions. And that’s just the beginning of your cruise vacation.
- Maiden Voyage: May 2, 1998
- Passenger Capacity: 1,950 double occupancy; 2,416 maximum
- Godmother: Helen Morin Stephan
- Gross Tonnage: 78,340
- Length: 915′
- Beam: 105.6′
- Draft: 25′
- Cruising Speed: 22 knots
- Rock-climbing wall
- Themed bars and lounges
- Casino RoyaleSM
- Stunning Centrum, an open atrium featuring shopping and more
- Indoor /outdoor pool in a Solarium with a sliding roof
- Outdoor pool
- 6 whirlpools
- Adventure Ocean® youth facilities
- Day Spa and Fitness Center
- 1 conference center
- 7 alternate rooms for use as meeting/breakout rooms
- TV, VCR, video camera, cassette recorder, laser pointer, CD player, overhead projector, slide projector, podium, microphone, easel, dry erase board, flipchart
info from the Royal Caribbean website.
We will have 2-person cabins at the Vision of the Seas. The cabins are equipped with toilet, shower, two beds, TV, phone and a hairdryer. Smoking is not allowed inside the cabins. Our cabins are located on deck 4 and deck 7. Check out the floor plans below.